Rental Dwelling Insurance

Rental dwelling policies, sometimes called rental property insurance or landlord insurance, helps pay for property damage, injury and liability claims made against you, and even loss of rental income from covered claims. 

Work alongside an experienced McGhee agent to design a plan that perfectly fits your property’s needs. We can design a range of coverage to help you protect your hard-earned assets. 

Want to make sure your tenants have insurance? We can help with that! Reach out to our agents to help create a streamlined process for your tenants to set up coverage for the duration of their stay on your property.

Connect With an Agent

Compare Quotes and Include Rental Dwelling Insurance

Insurance Companies that Write Rental Dwelling Insurance Policies